Step by step
Monetise your past achievements and change the quality of your life in 4 steps:
Getting to know each other
- What is your particular situation, what is important to you and what are your plans for the future?
- We recommend consulting other veterinarians who are part of the LuxVet Group or Unavets.
- LuxVet Group: who we are and what we stand for, what benefits being part of the Group brings, how we match your values, philosophy and ambitions
- When you are sure that LuxVet Group will be the right partner for you and your clinic, we are ready to move on to discuss the form of cooperation.
Our offer for you
- Once we have signed a confidentiality agreement, you share information with us about your clinic, team, premises, medical equipment and infrastructure, future aspirations and financial situation.
- The group develops a proposal tailored to your needs and expectations.
- In the letter of intent, we set out the main points defining the valuation and conditions under which we intend to cooperate in the future.
Signing the agreement
- First, in order to confirm the correctness of the estimates previously carried out together, we conduct an audit, during which we take a closer look at your operational, financial and legal situation.
- We agree on the content of the investment agreement based on the main points set out in the letter of intent.
- We sign the agreement.
You are joining us
- What will change for you? Each owner continues to manage their clinic.
- The clinic location, unique identity, name, clients and team remain unchanged.
- All employees continue to work as before. Each employee is offered an individual development path developed in conjunction with HR.
- The clinic benefits from those support functions of the LuxVet Group that it considers appropriate. Investments may be made in equipment, education and development.